With more than 100,000 Copies sold through Early Access and an overwhelmingly positive rating since more than a year now, CrossCode will soon be leaving Early Access. CrossCode will have its full release on 20th September.
For the release, a massive update will hit CrossCode, including the last part of the story (which actually is more than twice as much story content compared to the current version), new regions, enemies and bossfights.
The full release will be huge and by far the biggest update the game has had so far.
Here is a list of things you can expect from CrossCode 1.0:
- The complete main story with at least twice the amount of cutscenes
- Awesome and dramatic plot moments
- A complete new area + dungeon + several extensions in existing areas
- Rhombus Square – the largest city of the game
- New party members!
- Over 9 new enemy types + more variations
- Over 13 new boss fight and other major battles
- About 12 new quests
- Several menu improvements and QoL additions
- A complete German translation
- Countless other small improvements/changes
Other features that we still hope to finish but are not 100% certain yet:
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards