Bethesda’s recent E3 conference was as amazing as we’d hoped, with a couple of neat surprises, so here’s all they featured at the showfloor:
- Some new gameplay for recently announced titles
Rage 2 and Fallout 76 both got new footage and details. The former is as action-packed as it looked in the original trailer while the latter is indeed a co-op survival game in the Fallout universe as expected.
- DOOM Eternal
Sequel to the 2016 DOOM reboot, this new DOOM title will have more details at the next QuakeCon (in August).
- Wolfenstein: Youngbloor
This brand new Wolfenstein title will let you play BJ Blazkowicz’s twin daughters, in either solo or co-op.
- New IP: Starfield
Yep, the rumors we’re true. Starfield is indeed a real thing and is a brand new sci-fi RPG by Bethesda (in fact their first wholly original IP in 25 years). We don’t know much about it apart from a teaser though.
- Elder Scrolls VI
You read that right: Todd Howard himself announced the studio is working on a brand new installment in the beloved Elder Scrolls franchise (with the last entry being 2011’s Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim). This one also had just a teaser to go by, hopefully we get more details soon.
Other minor announcements include:
- New Prey DLC – including new game modes and multiplayer
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades – a free to play “console quality” Elder Scrolls game exclusively for smartphones (if you ask us, it just looks like another Skyrim port)
- Fallout Shelter coming to Switch & PS4
- Elder Scrolls Legends getting a visual overhaul for PS4, XB1 & PC, and is also getting a Switch port
- New VR spinoff for Wolfenstein titled “Cyberpilot”
You can watch the entire thing down below:
Which announcements grabbed your attention?